Safety is on the edge…
WE CAN STAY AS WE ARE AND REPEAT THE SAME THINGS IN SAFETY OVER AND OVER OR WE CAN CHANGE AND TAKE BOLD STEPS AND NEW DIRECTIONS INTO THE FUTURE.
In this conference our presenters, all acclaimed, leading thinkers in this field, will “look into the future” of safety and risk management. The second day offers a selection of individual workshops with these leading thinkers who will review the current approaches and technologies in safety and risk management and challenge their current limitations, discuss how we are missing the mark and offer new directions.
Key insights from this conference:
- That the same things that make an organisation successful can make it drift into failure.
- That “safety” does not come from control but from diversity and creativity.
- The characteristics of safety-critical organisations as typical complex adaptive systems (CAS).
- The distinction between managing safety and risk, perceptual biases and the risk thermostat.
- The ‘new view’ of safety and leadership and transitions to the new.
- The key concepts in ‘deep safety’ leadership for the high-risk workplace.
- Getting over the traps and pitfalls of “near zero delusions”.
Please note early bird rates still apply to attendees that quote they found out about the conference from the ASIEQ website.
For Further Information please download the brochure here:-