I have been delighted with the response to the conference. Seven months out and already (5) major sponsors have been confirmed, leaving one more spot available. The way things are going I am hopeful of a “SELL OUT” and this may yet happen before Christmas. The call from Workcover Queensland to come on board as a major sponsor gave me much hope this is going to be a huge success. So much so, I am on the verge of booking a “cocktails and canapés” session at conference end. It would be a fitting way after so much effort from so many wonderful people.
I have checked out he room and it looks wonderful. I will allocate tables on a “first to pay/best table” basis so I really encourage you to get in quickly. Table of (8) sales start from 1 September and then single tickets sales from 1 October with early bird until 31st December.
The major sponsors, who have all be wonderful, follow :-
- Dibbs Barker,
- WorkCover Queensland.
In addition we have a few friend sponsors taken, who I will mention next update. I have started selling the trade displays and one off sponsorship options. Make sure you get in quick as the best spots are going to the first paid, and I think almost everything will go by Christmas this year or soon into 2015.
Everyone who has assisted as a supplier has done an amazing job. Near enough has not been god enough for me. I want this conference to be wonderful and all the conference suppliers and helpers have been engaged to make this everything I have hoped for the members, sponsors and delegates.
I want to pay special thanks to (5) suppliers. I searched long and hard but could not have a better team on board :-
- Jason from Reel Image designed the website layout and it looks fantastic. You will find it logical, colourful, easy to use and easy to access.
- Molly from Molly’s Creative Cottage has designed the most beautiful, hand crafted thank-you cards, a photo of which is on the website. She stopped at nothing until the design was perfect…and it is.
- Lauren from Full STOP publishing has made all the documents, logo and colours look beautiful and is working on the table signs.
- Katie Muir from Calista Consulting did a wonderful job editing my speakers bio’s and all the printed material. Her editing and writing is as good as I have seen.
- Sue from CBA for her account keeping perfection. The back end support has been of much comfort for me and Sue’s attention to detail is first class.
Keep checking the website and get excited.